Thanksgiving Activities in Colorado Springs
Thanksgiving is quickly approaching, and with that comes a few options of fun things to do on the big day itself or the days surrounding while the kids are home from school. There are also plenty of options should you choose to forgo all that meal prep and dreaded clean up and opt to go with a meal made by a local restaurant or hotel! Reservations are highly recommended as tables fill up very quickly.
- The Broadmoor is once again hosting their annual Thanksgiving Day Holiday Buffet to those overnight guests and members. Being that you need to be a member or stay in the hotel, reservations are required! Dinner will begin at 2:00 and end at 7:00 on November 25th. The cost runs $75.00 per adult (champagne included) and $35.00 per child. Check availability HERE.
- The Annual Thanksgiving Day Turkey Toss at the Colorado Wolf & Wildlife Center will also be taking place from 9:00 – 11:00 am on Thanksgiving Day. Reservations are required for this event. Tickets run from $40 to those ages 12 and up and $20 for ages 6 to 11. Space is limited so if you are interested in this event, reserve ASAP!
- The Autumn Ale Tour in Manitou Springs is another fun event for those adults looking to get out and enjoy beer and fun every Thursday and Saturday in November (with the exception of Thanksgiving Day). Tickets may be required.
- Disney on Ice will be performing at our Broadmoor World Arena from November 26 thru the 28th. Get your tickets HERE for the whole family to enjoy the weekend following turkey day!
- Thanksgiving at The Summit will be filled with all sorts of fun the whole week of Thanksgiving. A great place to let the kids play and have fun with doorbusters each day of the week, this will be a hot spot for the whole family.
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill will be offering a traditional Thanksgiving meal to go! You will need to place your order SOON to be picked up on Thanksgiving Day or a few days before it. With options for dinner to feed up to 10 people, you’ll have the turkey along with all the traditional sides you could hope for to end the day with a full tummy. For more information on ordering, click HERE.
- Thanksgiving will also be served at The Cliff House at Pikes Peak. Reservations are also highly recommended for this Thanksgiving Meal.
- MacKenzie’s Chop House, located downtown will also be hosting a Thanksgiving Day Feast. Calling a head and checking about reservations is recommended.
- The Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs Resort will also be hosting a Thanksgiving Day Brunch, from 10:00 AM – 6:00 Pm on Thanksgiving Day. Tables fill up very quickly at this event, so please make your reservations ASAP if this is your dinner of choice for the big day!
Do you have anything you would like us to add to the list of things to do on Thanksgiving day or weekend? Send us an email to [email protected] with all the details and we will happily add your event to the list for all our readers to see. We hope you have a wonderful holiday and enjoy this time with your family and friends.