What To Do on New Years Eve in Colorado Springs
- One of the best ways to bring in the new year is to celebrate by watching FIREWORKS! The AdAmAn Club will be shooting their annual fireworks from the Barr Trail at midnight on New Year’s Eve this year—a tradition that has been in place since 1922! So be sure to head outside at the big moment on New Year’s Eve and enjoy the fireworks show this year.
- The New Year’s Eve Gala at Glen Eyrie Castle: On Friday, December 31st from 6:00pm to 10:00pm, enjoy live music, entertainment, and dancing while enjoying exquisite food! Complete the evening by booking a room and staying the whole night—a truly fantastic way to bring in the new year!
- Dinner on the Train via the Royal Gorge Route provides a delicious four-course meal while taking you and your family on a ride that you will never forget.
- New Year’s Eve Bash at The Broadmoor: Come stay the night at The Broadmoor and enjoy the event that includes a three-course meal, live music and more.
- Mardi Gras New Year’s Eve Party at Hotel Elegante brings New Orleans to Colorado Springs! Enjoy Roulette/Craps or throwing beads off the balcony while dancing under black lights and watching Acrobats and Fire Dancers all throughout the evening.
- The Viewhouse bring you to the red carpet at this New Year’s Eve Party. Enjoy a buffet dinner and live music while you bring in the new year!
- WhirlyBall will be hosting a family fun event for all to enjoy from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm on December 31st. Enjoy unlimited game and lunch with purchase of a ticket.
- There are many bars, pubs, and distilleries around the area that will help you bring in the New Year! Check out the Atmosphere Gastropub, Tony’s Bar, Boot Barn Hall, Brooklyn’s on Boulder St., Triple Nickel Tavern, or Jack Quinn’s Irish Pub & Restaurant for some great parties with live music, food and so much more!
No matter what you choose to do this upcoming New Year’s Eve, we wish you the happiest New Year and hope that 2022 will bring you growth, happiness, and everything you and your family need and deserve! Have a safe New Year’s Eve celebration and have FUN!